I'm not succumbing to peer pressure (I'm totally succumbing to peer pressure). I've decided to enter the Blogosphere world and put my deepest, darkest emotions and feelings onto virtual paper. So, who's idea was it to eternally archive everything that one thinks and feels for everyone to refer back to and hold it against you? This is dangerous. I'm living on the edge!
So, Day 1: Choosing a title. I'm thinking, something brilliant and amazing that will encompass everything that I'm about. Bliss filled Insanity pretty much sums it up.
Day 2: After spending a good hour trying to figure out how to customize my blog, I think I may have it. During that hour, Ikey ate half a bag of chocolate chips and G-man decided to "fix" the TV Armour with a hammer. Hmmm....Ben are you reading this?
Today I need to go grocery shopping, parent teacher conferences, and Ikey's doctor appointment. Plus I missed my exercising last night. Tonight I must do double! Wish me luck!
Sailing by Ash Breeze
6 years ago





Yay! Welcome to blogurbia. I hope you are very happy here. It will be fun to stalk you and see your cute family. I love the daisies by the way.
ReplyDeleteFun! So glad to see your blog. So CUTE! I have loved keeping better tabs on everyone. Get some pictures of those kids on here! It's been way too long. I bet they are so tall! :) Love you Rachel!
ReplyDelete