CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HOME and INTO the GROVE!!!!!

I have neglected my friends! We got back on Sunday from our 2nd vacation in June! It was fun! I must say that my OCD self likes getting back into the routine of things. I've cleaned my house top to bottom and am finishing the laundry. Ben is happy to get back to work and try to catch up.

I really didn't take a lot of pictures of this vacation. We did get a lot of video. The beach was great!! We also went to Les Miserables one of the nights. I really enjoyed that. I counted and I think that is the 3rd time I've seen that. It's just as good the 3rd time as the first. It was great to get to know my little brothers (Rick and James) who just returned from missions. They are so awesome and grown up!

Tonight I'm putting the kids to bed and then weeding! The yard needs a lot of work. YEAH. My roses bloomed while we were gone. Also, our veggie garden is starting to look pretty good. The pumpkin plant that Princess brought home from school is looking the best!

Life is good. I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment