CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cat's out of the bag!!

Did everyone notice the new countdown?? 

We are expecting!! Some of you already knew this but most don't and we are super excited! The good news, I haven't been as sick with this little peanut. The bad news, I've already encountered some bumps in the road. Last week I started bleeding and thought I was experiencing a miscarriage. We went to the doctor and I was diagnosed with a partial placental abruption (placenta peeled away from the wall) so I have been on partial bedrest and am trying to take it easy. The best news: I'm healing nicely and will be able to get back to normal life soon! 

Now, maybe I can be better about keeping this blog updated now that I am feeling a little better and entering the second trimester soon!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm rooting for a girl so Katie can have a sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were pregnant! YEAH!!! Congratulations! I can't believe you will have 4 kids! That is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting for your family. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Very cool indeed! Don't you just love those babies!!! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What!!! a Partial placental abruption?! Keep taking it easy sister. Hopefully you'll continue having good luck with that non-sick thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS! I am so excited for you and your family. I hope that you will be okay as a busy pregnant mother. Let your friends help out, tell me what I can do for you...

    ReplyDelete