CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

A little of this and that...

This week I got my haircut! My cute little cousin (she was in junior high when I was first married, now she's a grown up :O ) She opened up a cute little salon in Saratoga Springs. I got some color in it too. Makes me feel like a new woman!!

Photobucket
Princess started soccer a couple weeks ago. She has so much fun with all her friends. Her crush named Kyle is on the team!! he he

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I love your hair cut! It totally flatters you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I LOVE your hair short and I Have ALWAYS said it flatters your face having it short. It's fun and spunky! I am getting mine cut on Thursday! I am trying to have it shaped like Cameron Diaz's in "The Holiday". We'll see! I love it though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful picture of you!!! Your haircut looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really cute hair!!! I love how a new "do" can make you feel so completely giddy. You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dang, jess does a good job! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love your hair! Wish I could do stuff like that with my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute family and I love your hair! So fun to see you this summer at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete