Indulge me for a minute. I must publicly share my feelings about Ben. Even as I type, I know he will be embarrassed by this post, but guess what? That's too bad! :) See what a good wife I am?
I am so proud of my husband. He has been nothing but generous and outstanding in every aspect of our marriage. He is an amazing father and so much more patient than me. He balances me out in almost all areas. He is a honest, hard working man. I can honestly say he has never raised his voice to me or spoken to me with an ounce of unkindness. How? I don't know! I can't say the same for me. I have depended and cherished his ability to bring the Spirit into our home, to quietly reprimand me when I'm not the best. I don't know how he does it, but he motivates me to be better because he is better. I will stop now, but I needed to get this out of my soul.
I am so grateful that we were sealed in the temple and are forever linked if we are faithful to our covenants. What a journey it has been. It's hard to imagine what our lives will be like in another 9 years...(Princess will be 17!!! AHHHH!!! :) It's the best choice that I ever made and I'm so thankful for a Heavenly Father that knew the potential that we would have together. Love you babe!

This is the only picture I have in my computer right now...pre-digital age!





He is such a gentle soul. Everyone who meets Ben knows that. But then, he didn't marry beneath him either. Lovely picture.
ReplyDeletehappy 9 years to you both! Loves~
ReplyDeleteActually this is Jackie saying the above not "Brandon" but I am sure he thinks you all are wonderful as well!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a beautiful picture! You look gorgeous! Congratulations on 9 wonderful years together. Through the ups and downs of marriage it is always worth it. The joy and love always outweight the struggle. Its so great to see such a happy couple!
ReplyDelete