CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday G-man!!

Oh how I love this kid! 6 years old today and I still can't get enough.

G-man is such a complex little boy yet he really isn't and is so happy to just be here. He is quick to hug, lives hard, and brings a special spirit to our home. He is the epitome of Ben and I mixed together...calm and inquisitive like Dad; curious and emotional like me. G-mans most overwhelming characteristic is his contentment with life, yet he has some spunk! He generally just observes and loves being. He is the kindest old soul that I know. We love you SO much buddy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this darling grandson and he is just a dellight to be around!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY big boy Garrett....and many more!!!
    Hugs and so much Love,
    Gramma Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you buddy! Hope you had a great birthday! Love
    Uncle Jake, Auntie Em, Zach and Brady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garrett, of all my nephews, you are one of them! We love you and miss you.....especially Dallin! Can't wait to see you again sometime! Love, Uncle Ben, Aunt Amanda, Dallin, Jarom and baby girl cousin

    ReplyDelete