3,285 days ago, our lives changed forever. I don't think we really knew what we were doing but our hearts burned with a desire to find out what eternity felt like. Our spirits yearned to feel that connection so deep, that we could fulfill a promise I have no doubt we had already made in another place and time. The circumstances that led us to find each other were remarkable. We would call it a miracle. Yet we expected it. We understood how our souls would blend and make us both complete.
Yet Heavenly Father, in his infinite grace gave us the honor and opportunity to grow and progress like we never thought possible.
That day was warm. I woke to the sun shining through my window, falling on my face. I smiled and knew that my life would never be the same. And it hasn't. It has been better than I ever could have imagined.

Our marriage will be blessed forever for the choice we made that June day 10 years ago. The choice to honor, sustain, and respect each other. It is enriched every day by the sacrifices we make and the lives we lead. Tomorrow is a new day and full of promise and opportunity. May we thank the Lord each day as we sanctify our lives to His will.

I can't wait. Bring it on.
Love forever,
Rachel





Awww,
ReplyDeleteHow sweet. That was so beautifully written. You are so talented at that. I hope you guys had a great day!
Congratulations Rachel and Ben! Here's to the next ten!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are such a perfect couple. You worded that so beautifully. Ten years is a big deal!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteYou're a PERFECT couple and I hope you had an amazing tenth! :) Cheers and Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful letter! Congratulations on 10 years of marriage.
ReplyDelete