Sometimes Mommies just need a night out. Yesterday was one of those days. I met up with a bunch of my really good girlfriends and we spent the night laughing and goofing around. The waiter was probably annoyed because we stayed there for about 2 1/2 hours. OH WELL! We needed it!

Thanks to my hubby who fed the children and put them to bed AND the house looked great when I got home! I couldn't ask for more....love ya!
***Sigh***. That was the BEST night out I've had in a while. I think my side still hurts from laughing so much ;)! Thanks for the good times.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE a girls night out. That little break to just giggle with girlfriends. So glad you got a night out. You are in schoo business like us! I forget that Kate & Lindsey are both in 2nd grade. THey had so much fun together at that bbq. Wish we were closer. Wow, and what a big boy with tonsils taken out. I had mine removed as a baby. So good to catch up on you guys. your blog looks SUPER cute by the way! Have you dove into digital scrapbooking all the way now? Love ya Rach!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have gone! It looks like you had fun. The pics below of Kate and the first day back to school are so great. She is such a pretty girl.
ReplyDelete