
Some people just serve and don't care anything for themselves. She had, I'm sure, a million other things she could/should've been doing. But she decided to drive 20 minutes and feed our sad little selves.
Heidi, you are the best and I'm thankful to associate with you and learn from your example. I only hope I can be as gracious and pass on the favor when I'm needed.





How sweet is that! You are so lucky to have her living so close to you! She is truly one in a million!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are feeling better! Being sick in the summer is the worst!
Rach, you serve a million other people all the time. Time for you to suck it up and let me help you out ;). Hope you enjoyed the sandwich - I love the turkey bacon avocado combo.
ReplyDeleteI'm anxiously awaiting an update on Garrett...post as soon as you can (though I'm sure you have nothing at all better to do...)