This pregnancy has been hard because I have started bleeding off and on and am now told that it could and probably will be like this my whole pregnancy. *Deep breath*. Ok. What does that actually mean? I may need to lower my expectations for what can get done and drop some non essentials.
What are non essentials you ask? Well laundry for one. It is all the way in the basement and I guess I can't haul it all down there. So, where's the option for disposable clothes like paper plates when I don't want to do the dishes? Who needs clean clothes anyway? But I do love the disposable plates!
So, if you are expecting to just drop by my house you may get something special to look at. I feel awful because I haven't deep cleaned in like forever.
Ben gave me a blessing last night along with his brothers and father and that has given me a lot of peace. I can do whatever I need to do to keep this sweet little peanut safe! The essentials are taken care of and I have the best husband in the world who has taken over with a lot of housework and without grumble. Mostly, emotionally he has been there for me to just let me state my concerns and fears. I love you sweetie! I am so blessed and I thank the Lord every day for these things.





I'm so sorry your not feeling well. You know you can always call and I'll come help. I really only have to do laundry 3x a week to stay caught up, I'm more then happy to run around the corner and grab a few loads and do them for you!
ReplyDeleteI understand, I was on bed rest for two of my pregnancies. NOT FUN, but very humbling. As much as you may hate it, it is time to let others serve you. Things will get done and everyone around you will be blessed. Take it easy, enjoy anew book and let your little baby grow. Love you girl.
ReplyDeleteAhhh, Rach! That stinks! But that baby is number 1! You've served so many woman in your ward and in past wards that you deserve a little help to step in! let me know when I can take the kids or just come over and do laundry and run it up and down the stairs. I can also clean and make a dinner! Seriously! Anytime these next two weeks! Zach's out of school till Feb. 16th so I can come and let the boys play and just help! Please call me! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteRachel...I've so been there. I'm as fiercely independent as you are and it's very difficult to ask for help. Last time around, I hired out housecleaning twice a month and it was the best thing I did. Rather than being super frustrated about the house falling apart around me, I could relax and focus on growing a baby. That's the very most important thing in the world right now. Who cares if the laundry isn't all folded and perfect, and there are crumbs on the floor? Hang in there, friend.
ReplyDeleteDidn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! Hope things get better for ya! Just take it easy!
ReplyDelete